SW9/SW40 Rail Kit - Aluminum
One of the best budget-build options just got even more budget. The SW9/SW40 frames take Smith and Wesson Sigma parts, which just need a front rail block and newly design rear rails by Vinh Nguyen (nguyenkvvn)! This bundle is for you to save even more, as you can grab the front rail block, as well as the rear rails for a combined discount. Each bundle comes with a front rail block (compatible with the SD9, too!) and a set of rear rails for the SW9/SW40!
- Compatible with SW9 3D-printed frame by nguyenkvvn and the SW40 3D-printed frame by TyrannicalTy
- Machined from 6061 aluminum
- Includes all necessary hardware
- Open rail pin holes in frame to 0.124"
- Use one of our Drill Bit Kits to properly size the holes in your 3D-printed frame!
- (1) Front Rail Block
- (1) Left Rear Rail
- (1) Right Rear Rail
- (1) 1/8" Solid Pin
*Note: Riptide Rails' pin diameters may differ from the developers' original design but are still compatible with the original 3D-printed design.