G26 DIY Rail Kit - Stainless Steel
Check out the latest version of this rail kit!: https://riptiderails.com/dd26-2-rail-kit-stainless/
- Machined from 17-4 PH Stainless Steel
- Precision ground rail surfaces to minimize friction for a smoother action*
- Compatible with FMDA G26 with DIY rail system
- Drop-in ready
- Includes all necessary hardware and hex key (one free hex key per screw type per order)
- Open screw holes in frame to .1335"
- Open front rail block pin hole in frame to .0935"
- Find drill bits here: https://riptiderails.com/tools/drill-bits/
- Start all screws with fingers to avoid cross-threading
- Right-side screw on the G26 may require shortening on some frames.
- (1) Front Rail Block
- (1) Rear Left Rail
- (1) Rear Right Rail
- (1) 2mm Hex Key
- (2) M3 x 8mm FHCS
- (1) 3/32" Solid Pin
- (1) 3D-Printed RailBlock
*Note: All rail surfaces that come in contact with the slide are precision ground. All other surfaces are machined.
**Note: Riptide Rails' pin diameters may differ from the developers' original design but are still compatible with the original 3D-printed design.