G19 DIY Rail Kit - Stainless Steel
- Machined from 17-4 PH Stainless Steel
- Precision ground rail surfaces to minimize friction for a smoother action*
- Compatible with FMDA G19 with DIY rail system
- Drop-in ready
- Includes all necessary hardware and hex key (one free hex key per screw type per order)
- The FMDA G19 is designed to use a G26 locking block. If you have a G19 locking block, you will have to trim the front rail block or the G19 locking block to allow proper clearance between the two parts
- Ream screw holes in frame to .0995"
- Ream front rail block pin hole in frame to 0.124"
- Find drill bits here: https://riptiderails.com/tools/drill-bits/
- Start all screws with fingers to avoid cross-threading
- (1) Front Rail Block
- (1) Rear Left Rail
- (1) Rear Right Rail
- (1) 1.5mm Hex Key
- (4) M2.5 x 7mm BHCS
- (1) 1/8" x 1-1/16" Solid Pin
- (1) 3D-Printed RailBlock
*Note: All rail surfaces that come in contact with the slide are precision ground. All other surfaces are machined.
**Note: Riptide Rails' pin diameters may differ from the developers' original design but are still compatible with the original 3D-printed design.