G19 DIY Rail Kit - Stainless Steel
Riptide Rails' kits are ready to use and easy to install! The screws are already ground to the recommended 7mm length and the front pin doesn't require a hammer to install!
- Machined from 17-4 PH Stainless Steel
- Precision ground and polished rail surfaces to minimize friction for a smoother action*
- Compatible with FMDA G19 with DIY rail system
- Drop-in ready
- Includes all necessary hardware and hex key (one free hex key per screw type per order)
- The FMDA G19 is designed to use a G26 locking block. If you have a G19 locking block, you will have to trim the front rail block or the G19 locking block to allow proper clearance between the two parts
- Ream screw holes in frame to .0995" (#40)
- Ream front rail block pin hole in frame to .125" (1/8")
- Start all screws with fingers to avoid cross-threading
- (1) Front Rail Block
- (1) Rear Left Rail
- (1) Rear Right Rail
- (1) 1.5mm Hex Key
- (4) M2.5 x 7mm BHCS (Already ground to length)
- (1) 1/8" x 1-1/16" Solid Pin (No hammering necessary)**
- (1) 3D-Printed RailBlock
*Note: The bottoms of the rail surfaces that come in contact with the slide are precision ground, while the tops of the rail surfaces that come in contact with the slide are both precision ground and polished. All other surfaces are machined.
**Note: Riptide Rails' pin diameters may differ from the developers' original design but are still compatible with the original 3D-printed design.