G17, G19, G26 Combo Kit - Stainless Steel
We are experiencing high order volume resulting in shipping delays. Click here for more information.
Riptide Rails' kits are ready to use and easy to install! The screws are already ground to the recommended lengths and the pins don't require a hammer to install!
- Machined from 17-4 PH Stainless Steel
- Precision ground rail surfaces to minimize friction for a smoother action*
- (Optional) Polished top rail surfaces to further minimize friction for an even smoother action and, more importantly, achieve Gucci Glock status*
- Compatible with FMDA G17, G19, and G26 frames with DIY rail system
- Drop-in ready
- Includes all necessary hardware and hex keys (one free hex key per screw type per order)
- Ream G17 and G19 screw holes in frame to .0995" (#40)
- Ream G17 and G19 front rail block pin hole in frame to .125" (1/8")
- Ream G26 screw holes in frame to .120" (#31)
- Ream G26 front rail block pin hole in frame to .0938" (3/32")
- Start all screws with fingers to avoid cross-threading
- Right-side screw on the G26 may require shortening on some frames.
- (1) G17, G19, G26 Front Rail Block
- (1) G17, G19, G26 Rear Left Rail
- (1) G17, G19, G26 Rear Right Rail
- (1) 1.5mm Hex Key
- (1) 2mm Hex Key
- (8) M2.5 x 7mm BHCS (Already ground to length)
- (1) 1/8" x 1-1/16" Solid Pin (No hammering necessary)**
- (2) M3 x 8mm FHCS
- (1) 3/32" Solid Pin (No hammering necessary)**
- (3) 3D-Printed RailBlocks
*Note: All rail surfaces that come in contact with the slide are precision ground. The tops of the rail surfaces can be polished for an additional charge. All other surfaces are machined.
**Note: Riptide Rails' pin diameters may differ from the developers' original design but are still compatible with the original 3D-printed design.