G17 DIY Rail Kit - Stainless Steel
Riptide Rails' kits are ready to use and easy to install! The screws are already ground to the recommended 7mm length and the front pin doesn't require a hammer to install!
- Machined from 17-4 PH Stainless Steel
- Precision ground rail surfaces to minimize friction for a smoother action*
- (Optional) Polished top rail surfaces to further minimize friction for an even smoother action and, more importantly, achieve Gucci Glock status*
- Compatible with FMDA G17 with DIY rail system
- Drop-in ready
- Includes all necessary hardware and hex key (one free hex key per screw type per order)
- Ream screw holes in frame to .0995" (#40)
- Ream front rail block pin hole in frame to .125" (1/8")
- Start all screws with fingers to avoid cross-threading
- (1) Front Rail Block
- (1) Rear Left Rail
- (1) Rear Right Rail
- (1) 1.5mm Hex Key
- (4) M2.5 x 7mm BHCS (Already ground to length)
- (1) 1/8" x 1-1/16" Solid Pin (No hammering necessary)**
- (1) 3D-Printed RailBlock
*Note: All rail surfaces that come in contact with the slide are precision ground. The tops of the rail surfaces can be polished for an additional charge. All other surfaces are machined.
**Note: Riptide Rails' pin diameters may differ from the developers' original design but are still compatible with the original 3D-printed design.