DD43.1 Rail Kit - Aluminum with Locking Block
Rail Kit Product Description
- Compatible with the DD43.1/DD43x 3D-printed frames and variants
- Drop-in ready
- Front and rear rails are machined from 6061 aluminum
Locking Block Description
- Compatible with 3D-Printed DD43.1/DD43x and variants
- Compatible with OEM Glock models: 42, 43, 43x, 48
- CNC Machined 17-4 Stainless Steel
- Heat treated to 44C Rockwell Hardness (+/-2)
- Highly controlled tolerances and radii in critical areas.
- Use one of our Drill Bit Kits to properly size the holes in your 3D-printed frame!
- To install the 2-piece rear rail, install the right-side, thicker rear rail; then the trigger housing; then the left-side, thinner rear rail. Move the rails around by hand until the holes are approximately aligned, then install the pin. The rear rails will be slightly snug if your printer has been calibrated properly.
- (1) Front Rail
- (1) Rear Left Rail
- (1) Rear Right Rail
- (1) Front Rail Pin
- (1) Trigger Housing Pin
- (1) Locking Block