DD26.2 Rail Kit
- We pull out all the stops on these to ensure that you will have little to no processing to do on your end. Our goal is to provide you with a rail system that will simply drop in and work. Our front rails are precision machined to +/-0.002" tolerances and our 1-piece rear rails are laser cut, tumbled, deburred, bent, bend-kinks removed, critical dimensions CNC machined (rail width, tab, and holes), and finally tumbled again.
- Compatible with the DD26.2 3D-Printed Frame
- Front rail is 6061 aluminum and rear rail is 304 stainless
- Use our DD26.2 Drill Bit Kit to size the holes in your frame
- Find your G5 Slide Lock Spring here.
- Ensure all support material or any other left-over filament is removed before installing any parts
- To install the 2-piece rear rail, simply insert one rail at a time and be sure to not overlap the bottom tab
- (1) Front Rail
- (1) Rear Rail
- (1) 3mm x 28mm Solid Pin
*Note: Riptide Rails' pin diameters may differ from the developers' original design but are still compatible with the original 3D-printed design.