DD26.2 Rail Kit - Aluminum with Locking Block
Please donate to the developers!
- Compatible with the DD26.2 3D-printed frame
- Drop-in ready
- Machined from 6061 aluminum
Locking Block Product Description
- CNC Machined 17-4 Stainless Steel
- Heat treated to 44C Rockwell Hardness (+/-2)
- Highly controlled tolerances and radii in critical areas.
Locking Block Compatibility
- 3D-Printed DD26.2 and variants
- 3D-Printed G26 and variants
- OEM Glock models: 26, 27, 33, 39 (Gen 3, 4, and 5)
- Use our DD26.2 Drill Bit Kit to size the holes in your frame
- Find your G5 Slide Lock Spring here.
- Ensure all support material or any other left-over filament is removed before installing any parts
- To install the 2-piece rear rail, simply insert one rail at a time and be sure to not overlap the bottom tabs
- (1) Front Rail Block
- (1) Rear Left Rail
- (1) Rear Right Rail
- (1) 3mm x 28mm Solid Pin
*Note: Riptide Rails' pin diameters may differ from the developers' original design but are still compatible with the original 3D-printed design.