DD19.2 Rail Kit - Stainless with Locking Block
- We pull out all the stops on these to ensure that you will have little to no processing to do on your end. Our goal is to provide you with a rail system that will simply drop in and work. Our front rails are precision machined and ground on a surface grinder to +/-0.001" tolerances and our 1-piece rear rails are laser cut, tumbled, deburred, bent, bend-kinks removed, critical dimensions CNC machined (rail width, tab, and holes), and finally tumbled again.
- Compatible with the DD19.2 3D-Printed Frame
- Front frail is 17-4PH Stainless Steel
- Rear rail is 304 Stainless Steel
- Front Rail Pin made in-house to ensure a proper fit
Locking Block Description
- CNC Machined 17-4 Stainless Steel
- Heat treated to 44C Rockwell Hardness (+/-2)
- Highly controlled tolerances and radii in critical areas.
- (1) Front Rail
- (1) Rear Rail
- (1) Compact Locking Block
- (1) 1/8" x 1-1/16" Solid Pin
*Note: Riptide Rails' pin diameters may differ from the developers' original design but are still compatible with the original 3D-printed design.